Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh My Goodness, This Sunshine is Amazing!

And then I awoke from my long slumber.  Some day, 'they' say, the sun will show it's firey face once again.  Hopefully, before July this year.  It's like clockwork for me.  The last week of May is always the hardest time of the year.  We get teased some nice weather ,and then it seems the rain won't quit.  Alas, this is just how it is.

***

I've got a full weekend coming up.  I'm doing the Aloha Farmers Market on Saturday and the Tigard Area Farmers Market on Sunday.  Gonna be busy and awesome all at once.  Then, I've got the next two days off to work in the yard and spend time with my wife.  I'm looking forward to it!

If you are out and about this weekend, stop by a market and say hello.  Aloha Farmers Market is at the corner of 185th and TV Highway from 9am-3pm.  I'll be the only booth with plants...kind of like cornering the  concentrated frozen orange juice market.  Except with out the help of a stunning Jaime Lee Curtis, perhaps.  Tigard market takes plasce at the corner of 99W(Pacific Highway) and Hall Boulevard and runs from 9am-2pm.  The sun is actually scheduled to appear for a mid-day performance, but forecasters have been unwilling to confirm this report at this time.

And if that all doesn't work?  You can stop by Barbur World Foods and pick up some fine Winona Farms Plants there as well.  Or simply email me - winonafarms@gmail.com - to set up a time to drop by and pick them up fresh from the 'farm'.

Take care everyone - enjoy the long weekend.  Hopefully you get to experience some sun.

cheers,
zach

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zach I saw Tracy put something on Facebook about your plants so I got curious and decided to check it out I read your posts and it sounds so interesting. Since your wedding I have been stuck on how beautiful your backyard is and how many different plants you have. I even bought a few tomato plants this past week and hope to start my own type of garden:) it was fun to hear about yours and how it has grown. I wish you luck in it and I hope to see you soon:)
    Carly

    ReplyDelete