Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Links to the Starboard

I'm slowly working this website into shape.  Something akin to The Biggest Loser...except backwards.  They are trying to shed the weight, I'm looking to pack as much into this virtual space as possible.  It may be a muffin-top, but at least it will be organic.

I've put together a couple lists to your right.  The first of which is the seed companies that I've ordered from (or bought in a store.)  Some I use much more frequently than others.  For instance, most of my tomato seeds came from TomatoFest.com, and most of my pepper seeds came from Trade Winds Fruits.  I also like Territorial quite a bit, since they specialize in our maritime climate.  Johnny's Select Seeds was a recent find, and I've come to like them quite a bit.  They are the ones that sold me the rootsock seeds and clips for grafting tomatoes.  The rest of the them fill in needs here and there - which really means, that I'm a serial buyer of seeds and it takes minor miracle to walk by a seed rack and not pick out a couple packets of potential goodies.

The other list is a bunch of links I find myself using frequently.  Guides, databases, and helpful knowledge about gardening in general.  I'll continue to update these lists as my late-night googling will surely turnup some other good pieces of info that I want to pass on.

Until next time - be one with the rain...
Cheers,
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment